- Create a unified and thoughtful voice for our urban village.
- Promote awareness of issues and increase volunteerism.
- Foster cooperation between residents and businesses to achieve common objectives.
- Encourage redevelopment of Aurora Avenue so that it unites rather divides our urban village.
- Develop Aurora Licton Urban Village Design Guidelines so that future development reflects the scale of existing structures and blends in with the character of the urban village.
- Provide safe ways and signage on Aurora Avenue and residential streets to accommodate all modes of transportation: foot, bicycle or vehicle.
- Build pleasant greenways, active and passive parks and open spaces.
- Create and promote a thriving and walkable business district by bringing amenities and services such as a community center with recreational, cultural and educational opportunities.
- Collaborate with the City to utilize its resources: planning, development and funding to achieve these objectives.